1. Do not eat food for 1 hour after the gem has been placed.
2. Eat only soft foods for the first 24 hours.
3. You can drink water immediately, but avoid drinking soda, coffee, or tea.
4. Do not pick or play with your tooth gem.
5. Do not brush your teeth for 12 hours after gem application.
6. Do not consume any sticky or hard foods for the next 12 hours.
7. Do not smoke or vape for the next 12 hours.
8. Brush 2 times a day and floss once a day to keep your gem clean.
1. The adhesive will take 24 hours to reach maximum strength. Be most careful with your gem during this time.
2. If your tooth gem falls off and you swallow it do not worry! They are lead-free and body-safe.
3. You can still have your teeth cleaned regularly by a professional.
4. With proper care, tooth gems can last from 6-24 months.